Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Warm up music and Practice

Hi everyone! This OSU trombone blog is a great idea! I attended my first summer session last night and enjoyed it very much! :). As an incoming freshman, I noticed yesterday that there was a warm up routine that was not passed out to prospective members at the Junior/Senior night. I am guessing it was passed out at the very first summer session? Would it be possible if one of the section leaders or other members of the trombone section emailed or faxed me a copy of this new warm up? Or could you post it on the blog so I can print it out? I know there were other newbies there last night that wanted the new warm up routine as well.
Also, since I live about 2 hours away from OSU, it is challenging to attend more than just a few summer sessions before tryouts. I was wondering if any OSU trombone veterans lived around the Lorain County/Cleveland area? It would be great to meet with you as I need help learning fundamentals and marching techniques. :) I do have the marching fundamentals DVD, but some one-on-one help would be greatly appreciated if possible!
Thank you!
*Lauren*

No comments:

Followers