Thursday, July 16, 2009

Warm Up Music

Hi Everyone,

Lauren has brought it to my attention that the warm-up music hasn't been passed out to any new people at the field. Thanks Lauren! There are copies in the band center, but I'll get some and bring them to the field. I'll also carry some around with me for the rest of the summer.

For a temporary fix, I've scanned the warm up pages, but posting them here ruins the quality, so just email me at osutrombones@gmail.com and I'll send you a copy. If anyone can't make it to anymore summer sessions, I can mail you the warm up, or any other music that you want.

For everyone that has signed up for tryouts, you'll be receiving a packet that has all the information and music you will need for tryouts. The secretaries said that it will be mailed out shortly. If you haven't signed up for tryouts, but are planning on trying out, go to tbdbitl.osu.edu under the Prospective Members section and register. It will only take about 5 minutes.

Also, I haven't said it lately, but for anyone that lives far away, you are more than welcome to stay at my house from Tuesday to Friday morning. It's hard to drive here and back twice a week for a 2 hour practice. We could even go out on Wednesday with you to get some one-on-one practice. If your parents aren't ok with this, then you can talk to the directors at summer sessions. They will confirm that you'll be fine staying with me and my other roommates, who are also vets in the marching band. You can even bring a friend if you'd feel more comfortable :)

I hope to see you all soon!

- Lindsay Rader
F-Row Assistant Squad Leader


Lauren, I've been looking for some people that are in Cleveland this summer that might be able to meet up with you. I'll let you know when I find someone, and I'll give you their contact information.

No comments:

Followers